Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Removing Your Old Breast Implants
In the last several years we have seen more and more women request to have their implants removed for a variety of reasons and not replaced. Some of their complaints and their reasons for removal include:
- My breasts are hard to the touch, distorted looking and sometimes painful.
- They are too big and too heavy.
- My breasts have slipped off the implants, are droopy and don’t look like the used to.
- I have unsightly ripples visible on the surface of my breasts.
- I have saline implants and one has deflated.
- I have been told my silicone gel implants have ruptured.
- I think my implants are making me feel unwell.
- I just don’t want them anymore; I’m am tired of them.